Qarshi Foundation (QF) is a CSR arm of Qarshi Organization, registered under The Trust Act 1882 at Lahore on 27th June, 1994 for the welfare of people of Pakistan with an elevated mission of “Insaniyat ki Bhalai, Ummah ki Sarbulandi, and Pakistan ki Taraqqi”. The beneficiaries of Trust are;
- Needy & deserving people of Pakistan
- The fauna & flora of Pakistan; and
- The territory of Pakistan
Qarshi Foundation is working with a vision of “Healthy, Educated and Happier Pakistan” to improve the quality of life of poor & underprivileged people of Pakistan, by bringing health awareness and providing quality healthcare facilities, especially to the women of remote area of child bearing age and to neonatal, and infants through its Health Programme.
QF is also working to upgrade the living standards of underprivileged people by supporting income generation projects, and by providing them quality education and vocational training, with a strategy to make people employed or self-employed. QF also to provide financial and material assistance to the needy and deserving of Pakistan.
PURPOSE OF QARSHI FOUNDATION:
- To promote and establish vocational institutes for the uplift of the population.
- To promote professional and technical education in Pakistan
- To improve the quality and standard of life in rural and urban backward areas by imparting training and skills to the people to improve their lot and to set up industrial agricultural projects for this purpose.
- To promote improvement of environment and protection of wildlife in Pakistan.
- To establish and promote cooperative movement in Pakistan.
- To assist the needy persons in establishing their business activities by extending Qarz-e-Hasna.
- To sponsor, promote and assist scientific and other research in Pakistan.
- To advance and promote any other object of general public utility in Pakistan