Qarshi Foundation provides financial assistance to only deserving students who are unable to afford tuition fees for the completion of their ongoing education. QF receives applications each year from such students who are studying anywhere in Pakistan and show their commitment for brilliant performance in their education.
A large number of students are currently registered with QF on Students’ scholarship program. Students are the bright future of Pakistan and QF is making the dreams of thousand come true.
Beneficiaries of this Programme are categorized as per following categories:
- Higher Secondary
- Higher Education
SUPPORT FROM MAP
Application are received with supportive documents required at the initial stage of processing for further approvals. Deserving students with 70% marks or above in their final examination or having a CGPA of 3 or above are accepted under this Programme.
Students are normally funded to their schools/ institutes where they are currently enrolled or planning to start their education and are funded for partial or full tuition fees/ educational needs. The applicants for students’ scholarship Programme are assessed on following criteria:
- Pakistani Nationals
- Need assessment
- Proof of earning source of applicant/guardian
- Level of qualification
- Obtained Marks criteria (minimum 70% or with CGPA: 3.0)
MONITORING & CONTROL
M&C process from QF team runs through the very beginning of the whole process starting from the receipt of application to completion of satisfactory report which includes both levels i.e. internal and external;
- Scrutiny of application
- Verification of supportive documents/ Result Cards & Progress Reports
- Verification from School/ Institution
- Assessment of earnings/ financial position of applicant/guardian
- Perusal and approval mechanism
- On spot visits
- Feedback from Principal/Head Teacher and School/Institute
- Feedback and M&C reports by the QF Team