Qarshi Foundation donated Retina Camera (RetCam) to the Eye Department at Lahore General Hospital (LGH). A formal ceremony was held at Lahore General Hospital which was attended by internationally renowned ophthalmologists like Dr. Muhammad Umar Mian from Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York, USA and Professor Dr. Muhammad Moin, HoD Ophthalmology Department of LGH and Project Head of RetCam. Through this project, we will be able to save eyesight of infants from permanent loss due to issues to mother during pregnancy.
- Establishment of Qarshi Eastern Medicine clinic with collaboration of Izmir Residents Welfare Association at Izmir town is planned in November 2019
- PCP Audit of Qarshi Foundation is planned in November 2019
- Establishment of Qarshi Foundation Dispensary at Madrasa Darul-uloom hikmah saggian, Lahore is planned in January 2020
- Establishment of Qarshi Foundation Dispensary at Peshawar Central Jail is planned in December 2019
- Establishment of Qarshi Foundation Dispensary at Mardan Central Jail prison is planned in December 2019