Qarshi Foundation donated Retina Camera (RetCam) to the Eye Department at Lahore General Hospital (LGH). A formal ceremony was held at Lahore General Hospital which was attended by internationally renowned ophthalmologists like Dr. Muhammad Umar Mian from Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York, USA and Professor Dr. Muhammad Moin, HoD Ophthalmology Department of LGH and Project Head of RetCam. Through this project, we will be able to save eyesight of infants from permanent loss due to issues to mother during pregnancy.
- Qarshi Foundation Team had Meeting with Inspector General of Prisons of Sindh : March 2019
- Qarshi Foundation donated RetCam to Lahore General Hospital
- Meeting with Health Secretary, Gilgit-Baltistan
- Qarshi Foundation team hold a meeting, in September, 2018, with Inspector General of Prisons of Gilgit Baltistan (GBV)
- Qarshi Foundation sponsored a two days international seminar at university of Poonch Rawalakot, AJK 2018