As the country remains under a lockdown to battle a daunting coronavirus outbreak, Qarshi Foundation has played a vital role to stem the economic burden on the low-income groups by providing them medical assistance. In this regards CnF preemptive COVID-19 kits were distributed publically in collaboration with various certified NGO’s from all over the Pakistan.
- Receiving of Blankets at District Jail, Lahore on 30-Nov-2020.
- Distribution of Blankets at Central Prison, Peshawar on 12-Nov-2020.
- Receiving of Blankets at Central Jail, Quetta on 29-Jan-2021.
- Distribution of Blankets at Central Prison, Gilgit Baltistan on 10-Nov-2020.
- Manager-QF Meeting with IG Prisons Balochistan along with DIG Prisons Head Quarter on 29-January-2021.